Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Holidays

The holidays are upon us and I love this time of year.  Unfortunately I will be spending the time at home alone.  Wanted to mosy on done to Atlanta but I have to work the day after Thanksgiving so that won't work. Thinking about running up to Maryland and visiting the youngest daughter the Friday after Thanksgiving once I'm done with work....that may happen as it is closer and I can drive.

I really have my sewing mojo back.  I finished my coat and wore it today and received so many compliments. I am so excited to make another one...This may just be my season of coats.  At any rate I am enjoying sewing for myself.  My oldest daughter reminded me I need to make her somethings and my youngest daughter did so as well.  They are really trying to capitalize on this sudden fever that has come upon me.  I have finished two UFO's as well.  I have made a deal with myself to complete a UFO as well as a more recent item.  That way I am bound to double the size of my wardrobe without to much anxiety. 

I will place the picture of the completed coat sometime soon.  My camera is a little wacky and needs a new battery.  I must add that to my list of things that need to be done.

Well everyone, Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your families.

As always, Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

McCalls 7429

Well I am back at it again. I decided I needed a new black dress and I am so loving that twisted pleated action of McCalls 7429. I made two ...