Saturday, March 31, 2012

Color Blocked Dress

The color looks like two variations of pink but it is not.  My camera is really not taking very good pictures.  The top is red crepe and the bottom is a tangerine crepe fabric. The colors actually look real good together.  It is a self drafted pattern.  I made the dress for a fashion show I am doing later this summer.

The wrong side of the dress really shows the colors as they truly are. This picture was taken on the close up setting.  I'm not sure what setting I took the first picture on.

I am not preparing for the Top Challenge with Faye of Faye's Sewing Adventure.  The challenge begins tomorrow.  One top a day for 15 days.  I am really looking forward to the challenge.

As always, Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Not one of the 5. You are positively in!!! Looking forward to seeing your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sheath dress and love the colors. I am loving the color blocking and having the hardest time putting colors together.

    ReplyDelete

McCalls 7429

Well I am back at it again. I decided I needed a new black dress and I am so loving that twisted pleated action of McCalls 7429. I made two ...