Saturday, July 7, 2012

Congratulations, Serena Williams, Wimbledon 2012 Champion

I could not concentrate on sewing this morning as I was so into watching the Ladies' Wimbledon finals.  Serena Williams won but she put me through the ringer.  Felt like I had just run on the treadmill in that second set, but true to form she came back and aced away in the third and final set.

Now, maybe I can get back to what I had planned on today, Sewing!

Way to go Serena, now you have 5 like your sister Venus. 

Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Yes she did.... Normally not into sports, but living with a sport fanatic and several tvs show casing the tournament... I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing I like more after sewing is sports. Love Tennis, NFL and college basketball...Golf when Tiger is playing...

      Delete

McCalls 7429

Well I am back at it again. I decided I needed a new black dress and I am so loving that twisted pleated action of McCalls 7429. I made two ...