Thursday, March 26, 2015

Jumpsuits

I am having such a love affair right now with jumpsuits.  I have made three, two for my youngest daughter and one for a fashion show I participated in.  The two for my daughter were made out of Ankara fabric using Simplicity 1158.  The other self drafted but not shown in this posting.  I like they way they came out but will not see them on my daughter until next week when I visit her for the Easter holiday.  I purchased the mannequin from a store closing for only $20.00 bucks as she is missing her right arm.  I figured I could locate an arm at some point but she fits right in with the other dress-forms. 

I recently purchased a book on draping through Amazon. Waiting for it to arrive as I am writing this blog. Can't wait to get started reading and draping. Will post something regarding the book once it arrives. I've got many other projects on my plate at this moment and hope to blog again soon.

As always, Happy Sewing.






No comments:

Post a Comment

McCalls 7429

Well I am back at it again. I decided I needed a new black dress and I am so loving that twisted pleated action of McCalls 7429. I made two ...