Friday, October 7, 2016

My Mini Me is also My Muse!

I am knee deep(in my mind, that is) in fall sewing.  Each time I want to make something for myself, in comes someone requesting something made for them.  This is the case with my youngest daughter.  Yesterday she saw a skirt I completed and decided she wanted the next one to be for her.  I enjoy sewing for her because my garments look so good on her frame.  She is 5'9 barefoot and everything  looks good on her.  So of course I made her the skirt she requested and of course it came out just as I envisioned.  So she decided to get dress and take some pics for me on this beautiful fall day.





On to fall sewing and whatever else pops up.
As Always, Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. That mini you is a worthy muse. She's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faye. I love sewing for her and she appreciates it.

      Delete

McCalls 7429

Well I am back at it again. I decided I needed a new black dress and I am so loving that twisted pleated action of McCalls 7429. I made two ...