Looking through all of the September issues of my favorite fashion mags, InStyle, People Style Watch, Marie Claire, Harper's Bazaar, Essence...what to make? Hmmm!
Well, I want to make a nice three quarter length coat out of some grey pendelton wool I've had for a while, also three pair of slacks for work, preferably, black, navy and grey. So many thoughts are in my head and I thought if I wrote them down that would help....not working. I thought I would spend this past weekend pulling out my fabrics and making a decision but that did not occur. My weekend was a blurr.....This week I will make my list and then pull out the patterns and then decide on the fabric. Hopefully by my next blog I will post a picture of something...until then....Happy Sewing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
McCalls 7429
Well I am back at it again. I decided I needed a new black dress and I am so loving that twisted pleated action of McCalls 7429. I made two ...
-
I have been a little overwhelmed with work and other things over the past month and have not posted very much. Hopefully that will change s...
-
I found this wool knit piece of fabric at a Atlanta thrift store while visiting my oldest daughter in June. It was 4 yards and cost me $3.9...
-
I had a free day off from work because I worked the 4th of July so I took advantage of it. Had a few items that I had previously cut out an...
No comments:
Post a Comment