Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sewing for my oldest daughter OD

It seems as though I have been very busy in the sewing cave for everyone but myself.  I have done a number of alterations and still have some remaining.  My oldest daughter has been bugging me to make her a duvet cover.  I finally completed it and 2 pillow shams and 2 pillow cases.  I also made her a onesie so she can keep warm is the cold of Atlanta (LOL)  It feels great to check that off my list.  My youngest daughter will be home to visit in a couple of weeks and I have some things to complete for her....She is not as pushy as her big sis, which is great for Mom.    I have a niece that is getting married this year and I received part of her fabric to make her wedding gown.  I look forward to that since it is only the gown that I am making.  This year appears to have gotten off to a great start as far as sewing is concerned.

Here is the picture of the duvet cover, shams, cases and onesie.

As always, Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

McCalls 7429

Well I am back at it again. I decided I needed a new black dress and I am so loving that twisted pleated action of McCalls 7429. I made two ...