Saturday, September 24, 2011

Finally doing some fall sewing!

I have completed my fabric shuffle.  Pulled out some wonderful wool knits, suitings and cottons with spandex for a couple of white blouses.  This is all just for starters. I have so many ideas running through my head for things to make and so little precious time to complete them.  Here are some patterns I have pulled out that I will tackle.

I really like the litte wrapped jackets, keeps me very warm on some cold fall and winter days here in western New York.


I am loving the color blocking that is going on with these two patterns below.  I usually wear more skirts and cardigans with boots during the fall and winter. I have the perfect knit fabrics for both of these dresses.  One is red and black checked and I am wanting some red in my wardrobe really bad. I don't know why because the color red is not usually on my radar.  Hope to post a picture of the finised product soon.




I like both of these blouse patterns and have the perfect fabric for both. Stay tuned for pictures.

As always, Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

McCalls 7429

Well I am back at it again. I decided I needed a new black dress and I am so loving that twisted pleated action of McCalls 7429. I made two ...