Monday, September 12, 2011

What time is it? Time to Get busy!

Well all I am back safely, Thank God...Had a blast with my children. My youngest grandson was riot, he's almost 2 and thinks he can do everything on his own....My oldest granddaughter came over and gave me a wonderful birthday gift, she is so very sweet.....Birthdays make you realize how very important family is....

My girls and I visited some wonderful new boutiques in the Buckhead area of Atlanta....They were extremely nice, my girls kept saying "Mom you could make that"  That presents a problem as it usually is something for them and right now I really want to be selfish and only sew for myself...I am certain they will make sure something slips in for them.

This weekend I promise to pull out the fall fabrics that are pressing heavily on my mind. I am still a little jet lagged considering I fell asleep around 2:00 AM Monday morning, got up around 6:45 and was at work by 7:45....I really wanted to put some inspiration pictures up on this post but that will have to wait until next time...I am slightly jaded right now and think I am going to call it a night.

Happy to have two followers

No comments:

Post a Comment

McCalls 7429

Well I am back at it again. I decided I needed a new black dress and I am so loving that twisted pleated action of McCalls 7429. I made two ...