Sunday, September 17, 2017

My Mini Me

Today's post is about my youngest daughter.  I moved a year ago to live with her and it has taken a great deal of adjustment but in the end I love it.  She is smart, sweet, caring and a very hard worker.  She is consistent and the best friend to all of her friends.  We are not best friends because from my vantage point, parent's should not be your best friend. I am extremely happy to be her and her siblings mother.  I would not have it any other way.

I love to sew for her and she wears what I make her so well.  It is also a plus that she stands 5'9 in her bare feet and has long arms and legs.  I have  been a little busy sewing over the last two weeks, will be busy again starting tomorrow.

Here is the skirt I made and she is wearing it so nicely. I love the combination of the tulle and Ankara print that she combined for her look. The skirt was self drafted based upon her waist measurements and finished length.  The tulle underskirt was made the same way minus the back zipper and pockets.




As always, Happy Sewing

2 comments:

  1. You are AWESOME!!!!! I was just reviewing my bookmarked websites and ran across your blog!! I have to try to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope to post more often. Just too busy.

      Delete

McCalls 7429

Well I am back at it again. I decided I needed a new black dress and I am so loving that twisted pleated action of McCalls 7429. I made two ...